Zucchini Soup is a healthy and easy soup. Zucchini has a lot of nutritional benefits and It’s better to add it to your diet. You can add a tbsp of fresh cream to the soup before serving.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
1 cup Mushrooms (chopped )
2 Zucchini (sliced)
2-3 cups Chicken broth
1 Onion (chopped)
1 tbsp Fresh cilantro (chopped)
1/2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
1-2 tbsp Olive oil
1. Saute chopped onion with olive oil for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
2. Add mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add zucchinis and fry for 5 more minutes.
4. Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cilantro and lemon juice before removing from the heat.
5. Let the soup cool for a while then process in a food processor until smooth.