Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
1 (12-ounce) French baguette
1 lb Fresh medium Shrimp, very lightly cooked and finely chopped
2 tsp Old Bay or "Essence"
1 plum Tomato, seeded and finely chopped
2 Tbs Scallion, finely chopped
2. Cut baguette into 24 ( inch thick slices.)
3. Place on a baking sheet, and broil until lightly toasted, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder, tomato, Scallion, Olive Oil, and egg white, mixing until blended.
7. Spread each slice thinly with mayonnaise, and then
8. spoon shrimp mixture evenly over bread slices.
9. Bake until heated through and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes.