1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs and melted butter.
3. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon or fork to blend.
6. Stir until it's just blended together. Do not over stir!
7. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ½ cup for each pancake.
8. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Cooked pancakes will keep, sealed in freezer bags, for up to 2 days in the refrigerator and up to 1 month in the freezer. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight and reheat in a 350°F oven for 5 minutes.