Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
1 green pepper chopped small
2 clove organic garlic, minced
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cut potatoes into thin slices (sliced potatoes round).
2. Place potatoes into saucepan of water, bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and cook approximately 30 minutes, until tender.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Add onion and garlic. Cook, until soften.
5. Add chicken, green pepper, mushrooms and corn. Mix well.
6. Add turmeric, salt, paprika and tomato paste to the mixture and stir until well mixed.
7. Begin placing potato slices into the baking tray. When first potato layer is in place, then place the chicken mixture over the potatoes to form the next layer and add a generous handful of chees. Continue these layers until you run out of mixture.
8. Place the pan in the oven and Bake at 180C for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted.