Mexican Lettuce Chicken Wraps
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 Boston lettuce leaves or Romaine lettuce
1 cup finely chopped red pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream or ranch dressing for topping
1. Add the chicken, salt and pepper in a large pan. Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 10-15minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Insert chicken and cook for 10 minutes each side or until golden. Then add red pepper to the pan and let them cook for 10 more minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine corn, tomato, avocado, salt and lime.
5. To assemble, place 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf then add vegetable mixture top of each lettuce.
6. Then add 1 teaspoons sour cream or your favorite dressing and Parmesan Cheese. Fold lettuce over filling.