Pepper Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
1 finely chopped green pepper
1 finely chopped red pepper
1 finely chopped yellow pepper
1 cup mild cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add onion, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper. Cook until soften.
3. Add salt, paprika and tomato paste to the mixture and stir well. (about 2-3 minutes)
4. Now, In a small bowl combine mixture with sour cream and cheese and stir well.
5. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and paprika.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut a slice through the middle of the chicken breasts, but not all the way through, creating a pocket for the filling.
7. Then divided the mixture between the chicken breasts, using a toothpick to secure if necessary.
8. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
9. Insert chicken and cook for 10 minutes each side or until light golden and cooked through.