Sour chicken Kebab (Morgh-e Torsh)
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
2 tablespoon Walnuts, finely ground in a food processor to a paste
2 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
1. In a small bowl combine walnuts, onion, bitter orange, pomegranate molasses, salt and pepper. Coat chicken in the mixture, cover & refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
2. Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers.
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Insert chicken skewers and cook for 10 minutes each side or until light golden and cooked through.
5. Add 2 tablespoon saffron into remaining marinate juice and boil it for 5 minutes.
6. To serve, spoon pan juices over chicken. Serve with rice.