Shrimp with Vegetables and Rice
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
1 pound medium-large fresh shrimp
1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots and corn
Pinch of salt and paprika, to taste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add onion. Cook, until soften.
3. Add shrimp, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the peas, carrots, corn, and cook for about 3 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften, stir intermittently.
5. Add 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, tomato paste, salt and paprika, and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Serve with rice and enjoy.