Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add salt to the water. Then add carrots to the water.
2. Cook, covered, until the carrots are as done as you like them. Try testing them with a fork. The fork should slide in easily enough. (almost 20 minutes)
3. Place chicken breast on a cutting wrap and Pound chicken breasts flat. Sliced into 1/4 inch filets with a very sharp knife.
4. Now add salt, pepper and oil to the chicken.
5. Add 1 baby carrot to each chicken slices and add cheese top of the carrot.
6. Roll chicken around carrot. Using a cocktail stick to secure the roll. Repeat with the rest of the chicken slices.
7. Beat eggs. Add salt and mix well.
8. Dip the slices of chicken in the eggs, then coat in white flour.
9. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
10. Insert chicken and cook for 10 minutes each side or until golden.
11. Serve warm and enjoy.