Crispy Beef Rolls
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
2 cup frozen mix vegetables
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 pk soft white bread (toast)
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add red onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they soften.
4. Next add minced beef, turmeric powder, red chili and salt and mix.
5. Add frozen vegetables and mix well until all the ingredients become part of minced beef.
6. In next step, cut crusts from slices of white bread, and flatten bread with rolling pin.
7. In shallow dish, beat 2 eggs and milk with whisk. Add enough salt and pepper and mix.
8. Spread breadcrumbs on s small dish, and set aside.
9. Now, we'll fill the rolls. Place 1-1 1/2 teaspoons of the beef mixture on one side of the roll.
10. Time to roll the bread. Dab a little water on the edge. Roll completely and press gently to seal the edge.
11. Before start dipping, heat oil for deep frying in a large pan. Then dip bread first in egg mixture. Then roll in bread crumbs.
12. Place in hot oil. Turn occasionally and fry until browned.
13. Remove from pan and serve immediately.