Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 Tbs Essence (Mixed Spices)
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves, pounded ¼ inch thick
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour and Essence.
2. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
3. In a large skillet, melt oil over medium heat.
4. Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
5. Turn over chicken pieces and add mushrooms.
6. Pour in wine and sherry.
7. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.