Avocado Lime Smoothie
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Sweetener (honey or agave) to taste
1. Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly.
2. Pluck out the leaves of the spinach.
3. Without peeling, cut cucumber into half-inch slices.
4. Remove seed of avocado. Using a spoon, scoop out flesh from the peeling.
5. Peel and quarter limes.
6. In a blender, place cucumber, avocado, spinach and lime. Add ice cubes and desired amount of sweetener.
7. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
8. Pour into a glass and drink fresh.