Quick and easy Veggie Burger with mushrooms and potatoes. This veggie burger is delicious and healthy option for lunch or dinner.
Serve with a crunchy mixed salad.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
1 leek or onion, finely chopped
2 dessertspoons chopped parsley
5 potatoes, cooked and mashed
1. Heat the vegetable oil, add the onion and fry until softened.
2. Add mushrooms, carrot and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Strain off any liquid.
4. Add vegetables and parsley to the mashed potato.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide mixture into 8 portions and shape into rounds.
7. Coat with breadcrumbs. Grill or fry for two minutes on both sides until golden.