Tuna balls a perfect snack or appetizer that everyone will love. It’s so easy to make appetizer with tuna. Canned tuna is combined with mashed potatoes and seasonings, made into balls then coated with bread crumbs and fried till golden and crispy. You could replace tuna with ground chicken or beef as well. Absolutely delicious. Enjoy! 😛
Potatoes cooked and mashed
eggs 2 ( 1 for fried)
Canned Tuna- 1 Can
red pepper grated 2 tablespoon
Garlic grated- 1 clove
Chili powder- ¾ tsp
Salt- ¼ tsp
Oil- enough for deep frying
1. Refrigerate mashed potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl, Mix potatoes, tuna, red pepper, 1 egg, garlic, chili powder and salt until well blended.
3. Shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
4. Dip the balls into the 1 beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
5. Add enough oil for frying, let oil turn hot.
6. Fry till balls turn golden and crispy.