Strawberry Juice is a very healthy and refreshing drink since fresh strawberries are full of vitamin C and antioxidants. Good to enjoy in summer time.
Prep Time 10 minutes
2 cups Fresh Whole Strawberries
1-2 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Sugar
1 cup Water (cold or replace with sparkling water)
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1. Cut strawberries into thin slices. Sprinkle over with 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp vanilla sugar.
2. Leave in the fridge for two hours until the juice starts to come out.
3. Process the strawberries with cold water and lemon juice in a blender.
4. Taste the blend and add more sugar if required.
5. Strain the juice and serve chilled.