Shrimp with Vegetables and Rice is one of my favorite and easy recipe. It’s so delicious, healthy and just takes 15 minutes to cook. The shrimp is tender and juicy. I use fresh shrimp but you can use frozen shrimp that’s already been cooked. Let me know if you like it. Enjoy! 🙂 😛
Shrimp with Vegetables and Rice
2 tbsp canola oil
1 small onion, minced
1 pound medium-large fresh shrimp
1 cup frozen peas and diced carrots and corn
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp lemon Juice
2 Tbsp tomato paste
Pinch of salt and paprika, to taste
1. Heat oil in a frying pan.
2. Add onion. Cook, until soften.
3. Add shrimp, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the peas, carrots, corn, and cook for about 3 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften, stir intermittently.
5. Add 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, tomato paste, salt and paprika, and cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Serve with rice and enjoy.