Shish Kebab is generally made of Lamb but there are also versions with beef or chicken.
Cuisine : Turkey
1 lb Boneless leg of Lamb, trimmed and defatted
1 Medium Bell Pepper
1/2 lb Button Mushrooms
1 Large Red or Sweet Onion cut into bite-sized pieces
6 Small Red Potatoes
1. Toss marinade and lamb in bowl and marinate overnight.
2. Turn on all burners on gas grill to high, close lid.
3. Heat grill until hot, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Put a Wok Topper on the grill.
5. Grill to medium-rare, about 8 minutes, turning often until brown all sides.
- 1/2 cup (packed) Fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup dark raisins
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 1/2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. Process all ingredients in work bowl of Food processor fitted with steel blade until smooth, about 1 minute, stopping to scrape sides of work- bowl with rubber spatula as needed.