These paleo diet crepes are very tasty, fluffy and light. These crepes made with coconut flour. It’s not just only easy to make but taste is perfect.
Paleo Coconut Flour Crepes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
6 large eggs, beaten well
3 tablespoons sifted coconut flour
1. Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth and well combined.
2. Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes to absorb all of the liquid.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small skillet. Use medium-high heat.
4. Once the skillet is very hot, pour in about ¼ cup of the batter and tilt the pan to coat the bottom.
5. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the edges of the crepe are dry and browned.
6. Carefully loosen the edges of the crepe and flip it in a single movement.
7. Cook for another 15 to 30 seconds until the crepe is fully cooked then transfer to a plate to keep warm.
8. Repeat the process using the rest of the batter then fill your crepes as desired.