Mushroom soup is absolutely delicious. This easy and quick mushroom soup make you warm during fall and winter season.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
1 lb Fresh Mushrooms
1/4 lb Butter infused Olive Oil
2 Tbs All-purpose Flour
1 cup Half-and-Half ( 7/8 cup milk plus 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter )
2 cups Milk
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Simmer mushrooms in half the butter for 10 minutes.
2. Put into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Melt the remaining butter, add the flour and blend until smooth.
4. Add the half-and-half and blend until smooth.
5. Cook until thickened.
6. Add the mushrooms, juices and milk.
7. Season to taste and bring to simmer.
8. Serve hot.