Lady Fingers Dessert is one of my favorite dessert. Your friends and family will love this recipe. It’s easy to make and I guarantee it will be the best dessert you’ve ever had!
All you need is lady fingers, heavy whipping cream, banana and milk. When dipping the ladyfingers in the milk make sure to do it quickly. Don’t let the ladyfingers get too soaked or they will become soggy. You can add 1 tsp vanilla to the whipped cream for more flavor. Also instead of jelly beans you can spread pistachios powder, walnuts or even strawberry top of the dessert. Enjoy. 🙂
Lady Fingers Dessert
1 package ladyfingers
1 cups heavy whipping cream
2 sliced banana
1 cup milk
1. Dip the lady fingers into the milk just long enough to get them wet.
2. Arrange the lady fingers in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
3. Spoon half the heavy whipping cream filling over the lady fingers.
4. Then arrange sliced banana rounds on top of whipping cream.
5. Repeat process with another layer of ladyfingers.
6. Add the remainder of the whipping cream and spread evenly.
7. Add piped decorations and jelly bean to your dessert.
8. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.