Easy and quick recipe to make cranberry orange relish. This cranberry orange relish is perfect for Christmas turkey. It’s so sweet, delicious and loved by all.
Cranberry Orange Relish
1 Unpeeled Navel Orange
1 lb Cranberries
1 cup Sugar
2 Tbs Grand Marnier
1. Peel 3/4 of the orange.
2. Cut orange into quarters and chop in food processor.
3. Wash cranberries, discarding soft berries.
4. Add to orange with sugar.
5. Process till finely chopped.
6. Add Grand Marnier.
7. Spoon into container and refrigerate.
8. Better made overnight, as flavors blend more thoroughly with longer chilling.
Relish can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
Photography Credit: http://iadorefood.com/recipes/cranberry-sauce-with-fresh-cranberries/