Chocolate hazelnut crepes is a most delicious way to serve crepes. It’s so quick and easy to make.
Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
2 1/2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
15 to 20 drops liquid stevia
1. Prepare your crepes using your preferred recipe.
2. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 375°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment.
3. Spread the hazelnuts on the baking sheet and roast for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Place the roasted nuts into a small metal mixing bowl.
5. Cover the mixing bowl with a second bowl about the same size and then shake vigorously until most of the skins have come off of the hazelnuts.
6. Place the hazelnuts (minus the skins) in your food processor and then pulse into a powder.
7. Blend the hazelnuts until they form a smooth butter, using a spoon to scrape down the sides of the processor bowl.
8. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and stevia.
9. Blend the mixture until smooth then spoon a few tablespoons down the center of each crepe.
10. Roll the crepes up around the filling and serve warm.