Chinese Egg Rolls are my favorite food. I loved them. Not too difficult to make either.
Chinese Egg Rolls
Prep Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
1 lb Chinese Cabbage or Baby Bok Choi
1/2 lb cooked Pork tenderloin
1/2 cup Fresh Bean Sprouts
10 Egg Roll wrappers (Defrosted)
1. Boil cabbage and celery until very tender
2. Drain and squeeze out excess water.
3. Shred very fine and set aside in breezy spot to drain further
4. Shred water chestnuts, shrimp, chicken, pork, and bamboo shoots
5. Mix all ingredients except egg together
7. Roll mixture in egg roll wrappers.
8. Seal edges with beaten egg.
9. Heat oil in a cast iron pan until it bubbles a bit on top
10. Add 3 or 4 egg rolls at a time to the oil and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
11. Drain on a paper towel and serve immediately with duck sauce or Chinese mustard.