Chicken Marsala is a delicious, simple and elegant meal. Lightly coated chicken pieces braised with Marsala wine and mushrooms. Double the recipe so you can have more.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 Tbs Essence (Mixed Spices)
4 Tbs Olive Oil
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast halves, pounded ¼ inch thick
4 ozs sliced Mushrooms
3/4 cup Marsala wine
1/4 cup Sherry
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour and Essence.
2. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
3. In a large skillet, melt oil over medium heat.
4. Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown.
5. Turn over chicken pieces and add mushrooms.
6. Pour in wine and sherry.
7. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.