Chicken gratin is one of my favorite dish. It’s healthy and really easy to make. I love the combination of shredded chicken breast and potatoes. All you need to make this delicious food is chicken, potatoes, any vegetables you like for example corn, mushrooms, pees, carrots and of course spices. Just follow the recipe and don’t forget to share. Enjoy! :p
4 potato medium
1 cooked breast chicken
1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
1 green pepper chopped small
1 onion chopped small
2 clove organic garlic, minced
1/2 cup corn
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp tomato paste
1. Cut potatoes into thin slices (sliced potatoes round).
2. Place potatoes into saucepan of water, bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and cook approximately 30 minutes, until tender.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Add onion and garlic. Cook, until soften.
5. Add chicken, green pepper, mushrooms and corn. Mix well.
6. Add turmeric, salt, paprika and tomato paste to the mixture and stir until well mixed.
7. Begin placing potato slices into the baking tray. When first potato layer is in place, then place the chicken mixture over the potatoes to form the next layer and add a generous handful of chees. Continue these layers until you run out of mixture.
8. Place the pan in the oven and Bake at 180C for 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted.