Chicken Dolma is one of my favorite Mediterranean dish. If you are looking for something delicious and new make this recipe. It’s so tasty and so easy to make. You can make it just in 30 minuets. All you need is chicken breast and carrots and of course cheese. One of the best ways to cook chicken quickly is to pound in into thin pieces before cooking. So start pound chicken then roll chicken around the carrots. That’s it. I hope you enjoy this recipe. 🙂
2 chicken breast
1 cup cheddar cheese
8-10 baby carrots
1 cup Wheat flour
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add salt to the water. Then add carrots to the water.
2. Cook, covered, until the carrots are as done as you like them. Try testing them with a fork. The fork should slide in easily enough. (almost 20 minutes)
3. Place chicken breast on a cutting wrap and Pound chicken breasts flat. Sliced into 1/4 inch filets with a very sharp knife.
4. Now add salt, pepper and oil to the chicken.
5. Add 1 baby carrot to each chicken slices and add cheese top of the carrot.
6. Roll chicken around carrot. Using a cocktail stick to secure the roll. Repeat with the rest of the chicken slices.
7. Beat eggs. Add salt and mix well.
8. Dip the slices of chicken in the eggs, then coat in white flour.
9. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
10. Insert chicken and cook for 10 minutes each side or until golden.
11. Serve warm and enjoy.