What is your favorite easy and healthy breakfast recipes to make? This blueberry banana oatmeal is a great way to start your day. Healthy, full of flavor and easy to make just in 5 minutes. Enjoy! 😛
Some Health Benefits of Oats:
- They are a good source of carbs and fiber
- Whole oats are rich in Antioxidants
- Oats can improve blood sugar control
Blueberry Banana Oatmeal
Total Time 5 minutes
1/5 cups water
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
2 teaspoon honey
1. Combine oats, milk, water and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
2. Stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
3. Add your favorite nutritious such as fresh fruit, sliced nuts, or peanut butter and serve.