Baked tilapia, marinated in garlic and Olive Oil. This is my new favorite recipe for Tilapia. You could not believe something so easy to prepare, turned out so delicious. For extra flavor, add a little lemon juice.
Baked Tilapia in Garlic and Olive Oil
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
2 (6 oz) fillets tilapia
3 cloves crushed garlic
2 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. Rub the fish fillets with the crushed garlic,
2. then place them in a shallow, non-reactive dish.
3. Spoon the Olive Oil over the fish until they are coated.
4. Place the onion on top of the fish.
5. Cover the fish and refrigerate overnight to allow the fish to soak in the marinade. (optional)
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
7. 1f baking the fish, transfer it to a 9x13 inch baking dish along with the Olive Oil, garlic, and onion.
8. Sprinkle the fish with the cayenne or white pepper.
9. 1f you are grilling the fish, wrap the fish and oil, garlic, onion, and pepper in aluminium foil.
10. Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.